Followers

Design Team Call

Design Team Call - Crafty Creations Challenges has a DT call for one position. Click here for more info

06 January 2016

#306 - Sketch Challenge....

This is Jaime.  Kinda last minute, so I am going to post the challenge for now and come back and add the winner and the top 3 tomorrow sometime after I have time to look at them all.  Thank you for playing in the last challenge!  It was super difficult to choose a Top 3 and thankfully we had random.org to choose our lucky winner!  

That person is Kaboo Designs!  Look at her gorgeous card:


And here's our Top 3 in no particular order:




Lovely work all of you!!


So to get you started, we are sponsored by the fabulous SLS Lines.  Make sure to check out the shop as they continue to add images and other digital media. 


The winner will receive 3 images of choice from the shop.

I did up a sketch for you to follow this challenge.  Hope you have fun with it.  I love seeing how it gets used.
Now for some DT inspirations...
 Mia
using Dragonfly


using Book Lover
and 






I can't wait to see what you can come up with for the sketch.  Remember to follow all rules on the sideline to be eligible for the prize.
And link your creations below...









3 comments:

  1. Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Anne Lise, Sponsor Co-Ordinator for SLS Lines

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Thanks for picking my card in the top 3 - always a thrill! Congrats to Kaboo Designs, Jane and Art With Yogi too, and great DT cards for the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohooo - thanks for picking my card as the top winner. I'm excited to get the recognition. Not sure what you might need for me at this point... no instructions as to what's next. So, here's my email... jodi.amidei@comcast.net. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete