Followers

Design Team Call

Design Team Call - Crafty Creations Challenges has a DT call for one position. Click here for more info

18 March 2015

#285 Chevrons or Stripes

Hello everyone and welcome back to our new challenge at Crafty Creations.
It is Meighan here and on behalf of the Design Team thank you to everyone who participated in our Sketch Challenge.  Super creations!!
Our Winner from our Sketch Challenge is

Congratulations please contact Jamie to claim your prize.
Our top 3 Picks are:
#4 Flos
#6 Renata

Please collect your badge from the sidebar.

Our new challenge there for the next two weeks is one we are sure you will enjoy:

Chevrons or Stripes

We are lucky to have Becky's Place Sponsoring our challenge, please check out some of Becky's wonderful images here.  The winner will get three images of your choice.
Lets have a look at what inspirational creations the Design Team have to share with you and please visit their blogs for a closer look.


'My card for tomorrow's challenge, using sponsor's digi 'Owl trio'
http://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2012/05/owl-trio.html'

















'My card for this challenge.'




Agnieszka Wolnicka-Pawlik's photo.







'Here's my card, I'm really happy with how it turned out. I used one of her freebies too.'
















We hope you have fun with this challenge and we cannot wait to see what you share with us.


5 comments:

  1. So excited that my card was chosen as the winner! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm brand new to your challenge. Thanks for the opportunity to enter and win a lovely prize. Also thanks to Heather G. for letting me know of the existence of this challenge. Beautiful inspiration from all the DT.

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am the winner from the White + one challenge! number 19.
    I claimed my prize twice and written a message below the message but I hear nothing back ??? Why is that ??? Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the winner from the White + one challenge! number 19.
    I claimed my prize twice and written a message below the message but I hear nothing back ??? Why is that ??? Greetings Janny

    ReplyDelete