Followers

Design Team Call

Design Team Call - Crafty Creations Challenges has a DT call for one position. Click here for more info

21 January 2015

Challenge # 281 - Something Old, Something New


Hi everyone,

it’s Willeke here with the winners of our last challenge # 280  Brrrr the blues, 
and the start of our new challenge.

First of all I want to thank you all for sharing your fabulous creations with us.


The randomly picked winner of the $ 25,- or less online workshop seat from our last weeks sponsor Craft Classes Online is :

Tanja (no. 13)

Congratulations Tanja, please contact Jaime to claim your price.


And the top 3 picks by me are : 

1. Louise (no. 20) 

2. Dewi (no. 34) 

3. Donna Mundinger (no. 47) 

Congratulations lady’s you can find the top 3 banner for your blog in the sidebar.


Now over to this weeks challenge, we are sponsored by :  Fresh Brewed Designs and the theme is :

“ Something Old, Something New “ 

The winner will get 3 free digi's from our sponsor.

Hello, I am Heather Dennis, the Owner and Artist at Fresh Brewed Designs.  I try to make sure I  put God first in my life.  I am so blessed beyond all I deserve.  I have an amazing husband who supports and loves me more than anything.  We lead praise and worship together in church. I home school two of the best kids in the world.
Here is a little about our shop:
Fresh Brewed Designs is a small online company that has been offering a wide variety of digital and rubber stamps since November, 2010 designed to meet the needs of paper crafting addicts everywhere!  With over 30 categories to choose from and new additions each month, our range of products is expanding all the time.
We would love for you to visit our blog and facebook pagewhere creativity is brewed fresh daily.   



The Design Team made some fabulous cards to inspire you, 
please check out their blogs for a closer view and to give them some love.

















Please join us by linking below. 
Make sure you’re project fits our theme and remember to follow all the rules on the sidebar to qualify for the prize ! 

Good luck !!! 
                    



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful DT Creations for a fabulous new challenge. Thanks for choosing my card in the top 3 and congrats to the other winners
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the winners!

    On my! What GORGEOUS CREATIONS from everyone! What a fun challenge too! It is an honor to sponsor this challenge. Thank you for having me :)

    Sending smiles,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...the design team samples are very cute this week. Thank you for the "something old+new" challenge. It was fun to play!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fun challenge and the lovely DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work by the DT! Love the new challenge. Thanks soo much for choosing my card among the Top 3 and congrats to the other winners. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations, winners! I LOVE what the design team has done - so colorful and creative. thanks for the challenge! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just "found" your challenge blog via Paper Playful. I'm so glad I did. What a fun challenge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete