Followers

Design Team Call

Design Team Call - Crafty Creations Challenges has a DT call for one position. Click here for more info

19 March 2014

Challenge #259 - Holiday


Hello and welcome back to our new challenge at Crafty Creations.

It is Meighan here and from us all we wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who participated in our "Happy  Birthday" challenge - we loved all your fabulous creations


Mr Random has chosen a Winner from our last Challenge.

no 116 Kavitha 



Congratulations, please contact Jaime to claim your prize.


And now the top three….

no. 24 Jackie




no 184 Lisbeth



no 106 Sue P




Please feel free to grab the Top 3 badge from the sidebar for your blog.


So our next challenge is: 


Holiday


Our challenge is sponsored by...

sbdo-sticker



Lovely work by my team mates again:

Mary - using sponsor's image



Heather - using sponsor's image

 



Anna - using own image



Sabine - using sponsor's image 


Meighan - using sponsor's image



Jaime - using own image




Marlene - using sponsor's image



Macarena - using own image



We looking forward to see your wonderful creations.
Please link your work here.


7 comments:

  1. So happy my card made Top 3, will wear my badge with pride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to winners thanks for another challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations from the DT. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for an awesome challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh oh oh - I cannot tell you how pleased I am to be in your Top 3!!! I am soooo chuffed that you chose me and I will be popping your badge on my blog when I have finished here.

    Thank you so much.

    Hugs to you Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your blog and i really appreciate the excellent quality content you are posting here for free for your online readers. Can you tell us which blog platform you are using? Cccam Server

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You to the DT for making such fabulous projects using our images.

    It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I do hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

    Love and best wishes

    Mandy (Sponsor Co-Ordinator for Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet )

    ReplyDelete