Followers

17 April 2013

Challenge # 218 No patterned paper

Hello there, Anna here! I hope I will finish this post before my laptop discharges, because we are having a complete blackout here! Hope it won't last forever...

First I would like to thank you for all your beautiful entries for the last challenge and I have to say I am glad Mr Random will pick the winner, 'cos I couldn't pick just one LOL
So the winner is
 no. 67 ELLIE 
with this beautiful creation
Please contact Jaime to find out how to receive your fabulous prize. Congratulations!

It's time for another challenge which is
NO PATTERNED PAPER
Use your creativity and imagination and show us your creations with no patterned paper.
The prize for this challenge is
from My Scrap Club!!! Such a sweet pack of goodies!

Our wonderful DT Team prepared some inspiration for you. Here is their take at this challenge:







Easy? Easy!
So grab your crafty tools and show us your creations with no patterned paper.



14 comments:

  1. Hi
    Can I upload my project which I uploaded o my blog on Tuesday, 9 April 2013

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! sorry its the new creation I have to post right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations from the DT.
    Thanks for the challenge. I love this wonderful pack of goodies.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you to the DT for the inspiration. Thanks for the challenge, also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge and the DT inspiration as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I'm so excited to see I was the last challenge winner!! Thank you so much!
    Will email In the morning.

    Fabulous challenge theme again and love the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great theme this week! Amazing creations!!!
    Simone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great challenge and the beautiful DT work for added inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely challenge, and great work from the DT!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous dt pieces--and that IS a sweet pack of goodies!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. fab DT inspiration and thanks for the challenge hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. I made the card out of the stamp so no Patterned Paper here!!

    ReplyDelete