Followers

20 February 2013

Challenge # 210 - Tic tac toe

Hello everyone! My name is Anna and I am super-excited, because it is my first post EVER as a host of Crafty Creations Challenges! So, please, don't be too cruel for me... LOL

Today we are having a brand new, cool challenge for you, which is TIC TAC TOE. You can choose THREE THINGS IN A ROW from the chart below: upright, horizontally or diagonally. How easy is that? (Please tell us which line you choose).


Our sponsor for this challenge is:


Here's a short bio of Heather, the owner of Fresh Brewed Designs:



Hello! I am Heather, the artist and owner of Fresh Brewed Designs .  I'm the wife of an amazing husband and mother of two sweet and talented kids.  I home school my children.  I  LOVE coffee, creating and chatting with my friends.  Fresh Brewed Designs is an online shop that I opened in November 2010.  We sell a wide variety of rubber and digital stamps that grows daily. We have a digi release once (sometimes more) a month as well as our monthly rubber release and blog hops.


At  Fresh Brewed Designs we always have a fresh pot of  creativity brewing. 
So stop by and join us for a cuppa whenever you want!


All you crafty people, grab your crafty tools and make some cool cards! Here's what our DT prepared for this challenge:

 buttons, pearls, gems

Anna
using sponsor's image
buttons, paper piece, red

Bernie
buttons, paper piece, red

We can't wait to see all those fancy creations! Please remember to link to your blog post and not your blog, using InLinkz below.
Have a nice week!
Anna

Please, link your creations here: 



4 comments:

  1. Great theme, wonderful inspiration, thanks for showing my little creation! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your DT samples. My favorite is the paper pieced bear and duck card by Bernie. Lovely work! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOW - I am really blown away with that Wendy, thank you!!

      Delete